Listening to scores on the radio last night, I thought the announcer said that Hurley beat Honaker. I wondered if there was a mistake.
If Honaker did lose, how would this affect the Region D D2 rankings. Does Powell Valley move into the second spot?
Listening to scores on the radio last night, I thought the announcer said that Hurley beat Honaker. I wondered if there was a mistake.
If Honaker did lose, how would this affect the Region D D2 rankings. Does Powell Valley move into the second spot?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
The score reported was a mistake. Honaker won 34-0. Where did you hear the score from?
Ah makes sense.
The score was announced on 93.5 just after the Appy - Gate City game.
So how do the Region D D2 rankings go now?
[ QUOTE ]
The score reported was a mistake. Honaker won 34-0. Where did you hear the score from?
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
I had probs with them earlier this year - someone posted scores on VP that AXM gave out that were wrong - told 'em not to did it anymore.
DJ momma has her kid asnswering the phones and he's clueless - he didn't even know Kelly-Lee was being played last night. I called at 10:25 to get the Appy final and he didn't know - said he'd call me back, but NEVER DID!
Don't be surprised by any score they give out.
Bookmarks